Royal Home Flooring is family owned and operated business with many years offering quality flooring
What separates us from the other shop at home companies?
We have an array of modern, durable, and visually appealing styles to choose from, all at a very competitive price point. We have what it takes to bring your home back to life with all the newest flooring trends on the market. We have such great feedback on all the popular rating platforms, check us out on Google, Yelp, Angie’s list & The Better Business Bureau just to name a few. Its good to have the links for the reviews on the right side.
Don’t have the funds yet? Don’t panic. Our Unique financing programs are fit to meet any budget.
a) 12 Months Deferred interest with regular minimum payment.
(No Interest if paid in full within 12 months! Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full within the promotional period)
b) Custom Low Monthly payment with fixed APR of 9.90% Until paid in Full Your low payment would be 2% of the financed amount.
Example if your financed amount is $2000.00 your custom payment is $40.00 a month.
Royal Home Flooring will beat any competitor’s price guaranteed! A true price match on all quality flooring is what we are known for. *Please see details below*
Carpet: The largest carpet selection for the best price. Royal Home Flooring offers several carpet styles and textures. Level Loop Pile, Cut Pile, Saxony, Friezé, Cut Loop, Berber, Shag Name brands such as Shaw, Mohawk and more.
Hardwood: We have a wide selection of the finest quality hardwood floors. Solid Wood Floors, Engineered Wood Floors, Exotic Wood Species.
Laminate Floors: Large selection of laminate floors resembling real wood and tile.
Luxury Vinyl Floors: All different colors, patterns and styles best suited for your home and style.
Shop At Home Convenience:
We offer the convenience of shopping at home and bringing the largest, finest quality carpet, hardwood, vinyl and laminate floor selections. Our professionals are experts in the industry and will take the time and effort to answer all your questions and concerns. We will help make your decision easy and worry free while taking the time and effort to help you decide what works best for your home.
- We bring the choices to you
- We take the stress out of shopping at a warehouse or store
- We will spend as much time as we need with you and your family to help you decide what is the best route for you to go with your flooring and carpet purchase
- Shop at home and be able to decide what styles work best with your lighting, paint colors and furniture
- Same day appointments
- Free in-home estimates
- State of the art measuring techniques that insure precise, accurate dimensions
- Let our installers make the process easy for you
- We will move your furniture for you
- We respect your valuables
- We will guarantee to ensure that nothing will be damaged in your home
- Our installs are quick and our quality will speak for itself
- We offer adaptable and flexible installation plans that work best for you
- We will beat any major competitor’s price or your quality flooring is free!
- 30 Days Replacement Guarantee
- Lifetime Installation Warranty
* Offer valid Through 03/21/2017 with the purchase of select styles of carpet, laminate, luxury vinyl and Hardwood. Minimum purchase amount of $1500.00 to qualify for discount. Discount applies to total installation job (product + install + any necessary floor accessories) Offer excludes glue down and commercial installations. Offer applies to single family residential only. Specialty items required to complete the installation or the moving of specialty furniture may be priced separately. Ask our flooring specialist for details and product exclusions. All installation services provided by insured, licensed and background screened in.
**For price matching we require a written estimate from a competitor ,stating the layout, square footage, product specifications and warranties. We will not match clearance or close out price. Royal Home Flooring has the right, in its sole discretion, to determine whether the written estimate qualifies for the offer.